- Pups may not leave pack territory unaccompanied - refer to Policies - Travel
- Neglecting to respect other members, particularly those of higher rank
- Stealing from a member of the pack, a member of a friendly pack, or a loner
- Causing injury to a member of the pack, a member of a friendly pack, or a loner who has not given cause for self-defense
- Initiating a conflict with another pack, or encouraging an act that may cause conflict with another pack
- Adultery - separation from a mate is permitted through IC leadership approval
- A member of the Brotherhood breaking his/her oath by not protecting an innocent at all costs
- Murder of a member of the pack, a member of a friendly pack, or an innocent loner
- Rape of anyone, including enemies
- Ignoring a direct order from the leadership
- Lying to the leadership
- Alcohol Consumption: Casa is considered a dry pack with Fort Kingsbury. Adults are welcome to drink outside of the Fort at the Five Shields Tavern. All alcohol in Casa should be kept within the tavern. (Note: it is reasonable to have a secret stash of alcohol within the Fort however, characters who are played as drunk often will likely be IC questioned).
- Anyone who breaks a law will be publicly announced to the pack.
- Lesser punishments include: hard labor and demotion to Dishonorable.
- Greater punishments include: exile or execution.